Serial Number Verifier
- Best for bills, labels, cards that require sequential order of numbers!
- Recognizes numbers, alphabetical characters as well as symbols.
- Inspects both ascending and descending numbers starting at the first recognized number.
- Various types of serial number inspections available by configuring parameters such as check digit calculation, digit setting for serial numbers and random serial number setting.
- Three options for setting the start number: User input, signal input from external device, or automated inspection initiation.
- Automatic inspection terminate through specifying end number in advance. Outputs FAIL signal to an external device upon the FAIL detection.
- Also optimal for the record keeper of inspection results.
|Number of Connectable Cameras:
|Number of OCR Digits:
||With Regular Camera:
15 Digits (Recognition Time within 30 msec per frame)
When high-definition camera is used:
25 Digits (Recognition Time within 50 msec per frame)
||Printer Rack (for Operation Record)
Forms, Labels, Cards requiring Serial Numbers
We offer this optimal serial number inspection system for your business including hardware selection and software development based on your requirements specifications. Feel free to contact us for any questions and requests.